Service Care Solutions are looking for an ICT support Analyst to work across Oxfordshire. Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Carrying out site surveys.
· Documenting the results of site surveys.
· Attending to supplier installations of connectivity.
· Installation of network equipment on site.
· Re-cabling and tidying up communications cabinets onsite.
· Testing connectivity.
· Updating site documentation knowledge base.
· Resolving incidents and issues relating to connectivity changes.
· Supporting staff at sites on cutover to new circuits. There may be some out of hours working required for specific site migrations.
A clean driving license and your own car will be required to visit sites across Oxfordshire. Some cabinets are mounted on the ceiling and all Wireless access Points need to be mounted in elevated places so experience of working a height is required. Tasks will be logged in the IT Service Management application. When the programme has spare capacity, this role will provide support to the Device Support team to:
· Receive and deal with calls to the ICT Service Desk via e-mail, telephone in respect of ICT faults and requests for services.
· Where necessary, escalate calls requiring additional or specialist input.
· Engage in Field Service activities as and when directed to do so.
All calls to the Service Desk to resolve incidents or process requests for services are to be logged, classified and appropriate actions taken in accordance with agreed recording procedures.
The key objective for staff in this post is provide onsite support for the changes this programme of works is generating.
The secondary objective is to provide support to the Device Support team. This post holder is responsible for ensuring that all relevant County policies and procedures are adhered to and concerns are raised in accordance with these policies.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion please contact Chris Wheeler either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01772208962. Alternatively if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested please feel free to refer them, as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.