Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an Independent Living Service Coordinator in Rotherham. This is a Monday to Friday Role for the next 6 months paying £17.00ph (Ltd).
The successful applicant will be responsible for liaising with hospital staff and other medical professionals in the community, including GP surgeries, to receive patient referrals. The successful applicant will co-ordinate and supervise a team of Service and Service Support Assistants and Volunteers to provide an effective and reliable service.
The team supports people in the space between hospital and home and responds to the needs of people in crisis following an emergency; maintaining an extensive network of external relationships across health, social care, and emergency service.
- Full driving licence holder and access to vehicle.
- Previous experience of liaising with hospital staff and other medical professionals in the community, including GP surgeries, to receive patient referrals.
- Experience of coordinating and supervising a team of Support Assistants and Volunteers.
- You will evaluate and analyse the outcomes and progress of the services, assign incoming referrals to support workers, monitor the service delivery, ensuring service health and safety.
- You will oversee record-keeping, recruiting, engaging and managing volunteers. ensuring the team works together seamlessly.
Service Care Solutions Benefits
- Here at Service Care, we can also pay into your private Limited Company account / PSC via deemed payments.
- £250 Referral Bonus paid after 150 hours for any newly registered candidates who are referred over.
- Receive £150 for bringing your own position to us, alternatively this also applies if you are not happy with your current agency but settled in your role, we can pay £150 to switch.
- Fully online and paperless registration
- FREE Registration Process including Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Mandatory and Practical Training, Uniform
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance/Registration Body Renewal
Interested? Please contact Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions.