Service Care Legal are currently recruiting on behalf of a West Yorkshire Local Authority which is in need of an Information and Governance officer to join their Childcare Services team.
ROLE: Information and Governance Officer
LOCATION: West Yorkshire, office attendance is required
RATE: £14-£16ph umbrella
- Acting as the first point of contact for members of the public and Council officers, including Senior Management and Elected Members, regarding all Information Governance related matters.
- Providing professional advice, guidance and practical interpretation of often varied and complex policies, procedures and legislation
- Co-ordinating and responding to complex and often voluminous information requests within legislatively prescribed timescales and investigating risk, assessing and assisting in providing best practice recommendations
- 2 A levels in a business administration/governance related subjects or more than 3 years' experience of working in an administration/governance environment
- Ideally someone who has worked for a Local Authority previously
- Someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969 .
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.