Hi all I'm currently recruiting for a Senior Integration Developer. Please apply below for more details.
Rate - £24- 27.70 PAYE
* To develop new interfaces using appropriate tools and methods. These will primarily consist of HL7 messaging but may include other related tools.
* To monitor and support the Trusts integration engine software.
* To provide advice and guidance on all interfacing and integration issues.
* To knowledge of SQL environments
* To troubleshoot issues within the trusts SQL environment
* To liaise with the system suppliers with regard to problems or developments. This includes the logging of problems (through the Help Desk when appropriate) and the processing of these until an acceptable solution has been found.
* To document all new developments and fixes within the IM&T knowledgebase
* To design and develop operational reports within the trusts EPR.
* To specify, program, test and implement the solution and review with users/third parties making any necessary amendments.
* To provide leadership and guidance to junior members of the Integration team.
* To follow the IM&T Change Management process when implementing new interfaces and technical changes and bug fixes to existing interfaces.
* To abide by the Trusts Core behaviours for staff and all other Trust policies, codes and practices including standing financial instructions, research governance, clinical governance, patient and public involvement, codes and practices, and health and safety
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- 250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01772208953.