Job Title: Internal Communications Partner
Hours: 37 Hours per week
Type: Fixed term (16 months maternity cover)
Location: Sevenoaks TN13 (hybrid working - 2 days per week in the office)
Start date: March 2024
Salary: £38,143 per annum
Purpose of Job:
Our client are looking for a dynamic and driven communications professional to join the communications and marketing team as an internal communications partner (maternity cover). Reporting to the head of communications and marketing, the internal communications partner will plan, deliver and evaluate the internal communications stream of the communications and marketing strategy and work in collaboration with teams across West Kent. The internal communications partner will be responsible for developing a range of established communications channels as well as managing the delivery of messages, campaigns, and projects.
- Support the Head of Communications and Marketing with the development of an internal communications plan and being responsible for its implementation through an annual work plan, aligned to the current communications and marketing strategy.
- Business partner with key stakeholders to plan and deliver core business as usual communications activity, including colleagues in human resources, learning and development, facilities, IT and finance.
- Plan and deliver an internal communications review, which will support the re-procurement of the intranet and further improvement plans for channels and tactics outlined in the current communications and marketing strategy.
- Develop and deliver core campaigns to support ongoing business improvement across various workstreams, including the ways of working and IT programmes.
- Lead the embedding and engagement of internal communications resources for staff, by developing and communicating the benefits of the intranet's communications and marketing area.
- Lead the planning, delivery, and evaluation of essential internal communications channels, including the weekly all staff email, bi-monthly managers' update and other all-staff communications required by the business.
- Support the continuous development of the intranet, including being the lead for evaluating engagement data and driving platform improvements as per the annual plan.
- Support the delivery and evaluation of the change communications strategy, collaborating with colleagues across business areas, especially the Change Communications Partner and Change Implementation Lead, where required to deliver and evaluate the annual work plan.
- Experience of delivering communications and marketing functions in an organisation, including marketing and behaviour change campaigns delivered to an OASIS, ROSIE, or equivalent campaign framework standard.
- Able to build rapport, collaborate, and influence a diverse range of stakeholders, including senior management.
- Excellent writing and proofing skills
- Knowledge of developing strategies for and management of intranets.
- Good technical skills, including experience using MS Office, Teams, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com