Job title - IT Programme Manager
Location - Wembley, London
Contract - Permanent
Hours - Full time 35 hours per week
Salary - £71,459
The Role Summary
A new opportunity has opened for a IT Programme Manager at a local housing association to support the IT Director in the delivery of a portfolio of projects. Working with the IT leadership team the Programme Manager will ensure that the overall control and Governance frameworks for programmes are robustly followed and will take overall ownership of delivery.
Your key duties within the role will include:
- Programme Manage and co-ordinate, the implementation and development of business systems.
- Ensure all projects follow the correct project management lifecycle activities and engages with all appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensures that the production of quality project control documents and activities are co-ordinated identifying portfolio issues, risks, budgets, and progress. Reporting these to the leadership team and the relevant business and board stakeholders.
- To have oversight of assurance of the programme budget and working with finance stakeholders for correct and accurate progress and forecasting.
- To provide programme level reporting to all relevant stakeholders that identifies risk, issues, and mitigation plans.
- To monitor resource suitability, availability, and capacity levels to ensure they are in line with the programme resource requirements to achieve timely delivery. This will be working alongside senior business analyst, project and change leads.
- Establish and develop effective relationships with stakeholders across our business areas.
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of strategic and business operational needs.
- To have a complete understanding of the project lifecycle and a structured programme management methodology. Ensuring that our approach is fit for purpose with a robust framework.
- Degree educated in Computer Science or related field. Equivalent work experience considered.
- Current qualification in project management (PRINCEII, PMP, MSP).
- Leadership qualities, evidenced by track record of successfully managing and motivating a team to deliver objectives and targets through complex initiatives, including proactive management of poor performance
- Solution focused and can-do attitude with a desire to deliver a resolution as fast as possible.
- High level influencing and negotiating skills, with proven ability to work with others and achieve results and to adapt this approach for different audiences
- An effective communicator and influencer with the ability to present ideas, arguments, and proposals to all staff levels in a positive and confident manner. To possess the ability to identify and utilise all communication channels effectively.
- Prior experience of leading a programme management function.
- Experience of working in the social housing sector.
- Successful delivery of several large-scale IT and business change projects in multiple environments.
- Experience, and understanding IT platforms, software, and infrastructure.
- Experience of working at a senior level with Boards and Committees.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org