I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Local Authority for an iTrent Payroll Manager in Berkshire (Remote) to support the current payroll team through a period of change as they look to go live to iTrent.
ROLE: iTrent Payroll Manager
LOCATION: Berkshire (Remote)
CONTRACT: 2 Months
PAY: £33 per hour Umbrella
The Role of iTrent Payroll Manager
- To lead and manage the ITrent Implementation as a payroll subject matter expert and payroll workstream lead.
- To act as Payroll Manager for ITrent at the point of go live in February/March 2024 and manage the current payroll team to ensure payroll BAU is delivered on time and accurately.
- To ensure processes are updated through the project as deemed required and where opportunity is created to improve the customer approach and less administration..
The Person required for iTrent Payroll Manager
- Experience in a similar role within local authority
- Experience of working independently with iTrent system/software
Benefits of this iTrent Payroll Manager Role
- Remote working or hybrid working depending on your preference
- Weekly payroll for the entirety of the contract
If you are interested in the role of iTrent Payroll Manager, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Tim at Service Care Solutions
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.