Service Care legal are currently working alongside a Local Authority based in the Merseyside area who are in need of a Commercial Property Lawyer to join their growing team.
Role: Commercial Property Lawyer
Location: Merseyside (hybrid and remote working available)
Contract Length: 6 months ongoing
Rate of Pay: £40-£50ph umbrella
PQE: 5+ years
- Provide a cost effective and efficient legal services to the council on Property Law matters. In particular, dealing with Property Disputes
- Assist with the running of a team of Property Lawyers and Senior Legal assistants
- Advise on future Property law projects occurring in the local area and liaising with Private sector clients
- Someone with a minimum of 5+ years PQE in Property Law
- Ideally someone with experience in Local Authority at a management level
- Someone with a detailed knowledge of Property Law
- Someone who can work flexibly and under pressure as part of a team
If this feels like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.