Service Care Legal are currently working alongside a Local Authority based in the East Midlands which is in need of a qualified Lawyer to join their Childcare legal team.
Role: Childcare Lawyer
Location: East Midlands, remote
Rate: £45-£60ph Umbrella
Contract Length: 3 months ongoing
- Manage your own Childcare Law caseloads from start to completion whilst assisting others when required
- Deliver some advocacy on less complex Childcare Law caseloads
- Offer help and support to team members and others, including training where appropriate
- Someone with 3+ years' PQE in Childcare Law and ideally someone who has worked for a Local Authority on Childcare Law matters
- Someone is able to manage their own caseload from start to completion
- Someone which excellent verbal and written communication skills and is comfortable with advocacy
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via telephone at 01772208969 .
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.