Service Care Legal are currently working alongside a Local Authority, based in the North Yorkshire area, which are in need of a Commercial Property Lawyer to join their growing team on a part time basis.
Role: Commercial Property Lawyer
Location: North Yorkshire area, hybrid working
Contract Length: 3 months ongoing, 15 - 21 hours per week
Rate of Pay: £35-£45 LTD
- Provide a cost effective and efficient legal services to the council on Commercial Property Law matters
- To assist in the training and supervision of junior staff
- Manage Commercial Property caseloads from start to completion
- Someone with a minimum of 12 months PQE in Commercial Property Law
- Ideally someone with experience in Local Authority
- Someone with a detailed knowledge of Commercial Property Law and Land Registry procedures
- Someone who can work flexibly and under pressure as part of a team
If this feels like an opportunity that is right for you, then don't hesitate to get in touch with me via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.