Lawyer - Social Security Appeals
The Scottish Government is seeking a highly qualified and experienced Lawyer to join their team as a Social Security Appeals Lawyer. As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for providing legal advice and support on behalf of the Scottish Government on a variety of legal matters related to social security law.
- Providing high quality legal advice and support on social security law
- Managing information and interpreting data to make sound decisions
- Building strong, collaborative working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Organising and managing own workload flexibly to manage risk and respond to competing priorities effectively
- Scottish qualified Solicitor or Advocate
- Experience of social security law
- A knowledge of law as it affects Government in Scotland
- The ability to manage information and interpret data to make sound decisions and provide clear and high quality legal advice
- Strong interpersonal skills, and excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to build strong, collaborative working relationships with colleagues, Council and Government and convey complex issues clearly and concisely
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this role, please submit your CV to Beth Kirby via email: email@example.com or call on: 0177208969 we look forward to hearing from you.