Job Title: Learning and Development Administrator
Locations: Kent TN13
Contract Type: Ongoing
Work Pattern: Full Time and Part Time
A new opportunity has become available for Learning and Development Administrator to assist over a busy period.
Main tasks and duties -
The Administration Assistant will carry out admin tasks such as
- Booking attendance on internal training courses
- Tracking attendance on training courses
- Administering the learning management system
- Processing training invoices
- Booking catering and venues
- Supporting identification of compliance and mandatory training across the business.
- Past L&D work experience.
- Good attention detail and excellent communication skills.
- Competent with Microsoft products and confident in learning the LMS system.
- Experience of Learning Pool would be an advantage but not essential.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk