Leaving Care Personal Advisor needed with Worcestershire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Worcester
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £16 per hour
- To support young people aged 17 - 24 who are preparing for, or are in the process of, making the transition to independent living
- You will manage and support an allocated caseload of young people and ensure the provision of practical, personal, emotional and financial advise to support a successful transition to adulthood and promote independence
- Develop effective working relationships with young people and partner agencies and be the key professional to your allocated young people, providing practical help and guidance to promote their safety and wellbeing
What is required?
- Experience of working with young people as part of a team
- Experience working to improve outcomes for Young People through delivering support to them
- NVQ Level 3 - Children and Young People or equivalent
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.