Service Care Legal are currently recruiting on behalf of a local authority in the London area who are seeking a Legal Assistant to join their Litigation team. Please find below further details regarding the position.
ROLE: Litigation Legal Assistant
LOCATION: London / Hybrid working
RATE: £14.00 to £17.27 per hour
CONTRACT: 3 months rolling, 35 hours per week
- To support the team of Civil Litigation Lawyers with matters through to completion
- Work on matters such as possession proceedings, disrepair, parking enforcement, judicial review claims and anti-social behaviour
- Prepare documents for magistrates court and drafting applications, preparing bundles and processing fee notes
- To undertake any other administrative duties as requested
- A law-related academic qualification (LPC, LLM or LPC) would be essential
- At least 6 months worth of legal work experience ideally within Litigation
- Previous local authority experience would be highly beneficial
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please contact Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969 , or email Lloyd.firstname.lastname@example.org. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.