Legal Cashier/Finance Assistant - Law Firm
Job Type: Permanent
An established law firm in Worcestershire is looking for a Finance Assistant to join a busy finance team to fulfil various duties (based on experience) reporting into the Head of Finance. The role will require the candidate to deal with all client enquiries including processing payments, reconciling statements, cheque posting and cheque printing. The role will also require the candidate to ensure compliance to various requirements, process card payments over the phone and fulfil any other duties deemed to be within the capabilities of the post holder.
Training on SARs and the Company's Case Management System will be provided for candidates without experience of law firm finance or with the software used.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be local to business with desire to commit to the company
- Experience in electronic payments and corporate online banking
- Experience in Legal Cashiering desirable
- GCSE Maths and English essential with basic bookkeeping/AAT studies desirable
- Good admin skills with experience of timekeeping/organisation in an environment with timescales and deadlines
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.