Service Care Legal are recruiting on behalf of a London Borough based in West London who are seeking a Litigation Legal Officer to join their legal team. Please find below further details of the position and person requirements.
ROLE: Litigation Legal Officer (Disrepair)
LOCATION: West London / hybrid working
RATE: £30.00 to £35.00 per hour
CONTRACT: Initial 3 months with possibility for extension
Please note that this role would require office attendance 3 days per week.
- To manage and progress full caseloads of predominantly Housing Disrepair matters through to completion
- To work closely with the Lawyers and other Legal Officers in progressing these cases
- A law-related qualification or qualification by experience would be essential for this position
- It is also essential for the successful candidate to have worked on disrepair matters within a local authority
- To be able to hit the ground running with new and existing disrepair matters
- Flexible hybrid working arrangements
- Weekly payroll
If this Disrepair Legal Officer role sounds like an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250 each.