Service Care Legal are currently working with a highly regarded law firm, based in Stafford, which is in need of a Legal Secretary to join their Private Client (Wills and Probate) legal team. The role is open to Legal Secretaries of all capabilities and would be an excellent career move for someone looking to switch disciplines.
ROLE: Legal Secretary - Private Client (Wills and Probate)
SALARY: £19,500 to £25,000
HOURS: Full time hours with full office attendance (would consider 4 days a week)
The role of a Legal Secretary
- Prepare and draft documents for fee earners within the Private Client team, with a particular focus on Wills and Probate
- Diary management on behalf of the fee earners within the team
- Filter calls, update clients/agents/solicitors and take accurate message
- Any administrative duties required by the fee earners within the team
- Someone with strong administrative skills and is proficient in Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ideally someone who has worked within Private Client legal team as a legal secretary. This is not essential as training will be provided.
- Someone who is committed long-term to staying with the company
Benefits to the Legal Secretary role:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Employee focused environment
If you or someone that you know would be interested in applying to the Legal Secretary vacancy, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.