A client within the Public Sector based in the Northeast is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Surveyor to join their team as soon as possible. The client is offering a full-time position on a fixed-term basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority within a housing environment.
Key purpose of the role is to ensure effective delivery of the repairs & voids maintenance service,
ensuring works orders are correctly processed and progressed within agreed time scales.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monitor quality standards and handle complex repair cases, including major repairs and insurance claims.
- Attend properties to carry out pre and post inspections and assess damage/disrepair; establish cause and determine responsibility.
- Undertake full house surveys following damp & Mould, disrepair or high volume of repairs, ensuring each case is managed through to completion and all data is accurately recorded.
To be considered for this role you will require a HNC Building or equivalent, or qualified through experience and attained or working towards a technical qualification - maintenance / construction.
The below skills would be essential for the role:
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle for business use.
- Numeracy and literacy skills essential. IT literacy, as well as the ability to use company operational software.
- Strong and demonstrable contract, performance and budget management knowledge / skills
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £25.57 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them. If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.