Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting a Mental Health Nurse to work within an Private Hospital in Cheshire.
Contract and Pay
The position is a full time or part time for an initial 13-week period paying between £26.00-£37.00 (Ltd).
Service Care Solutions Benefits
At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
- £250 Registration Bonus
- We have recently increased our registration bonus to £250, this is payable after only 150 hours work!
- Limited Company / PSC Payments
- Here at Service Care we can also pay into your private Limited company account / PSC via deemed payments.
- £250 Referral Bonus
- £250 paid after 150 hours for any newly registered candidates who are referred over.
- Competitive and Negotiable Pay
- We offer very competitive pay rates and some of our services are offering negotiable rates above the NHS caps.
- £150 Job Referral
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £150 for bringing your own position to us, alternatively this also applies if you are not happy with your current agency but settled in your role we can pay £150 to switch.
- Fully online and paperless registration
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Mandatory and Practical Training, Uniform
- Four Weekly Payroll Services
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance/Registration Body Renewal
- Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Nationwide provider of staff to over 400 organisations including Framework Supplier to the NHS, Master vend supplier of NHS Trusts, NPS and Nationwide Private Organisations alongside Tier 1 PSL agreements.
The service offers a range of comprehensive inpatient mental health services for young people and adults, in a safe and supportive environment. The services include: Acute Mental Health, PICU, Eating Disorders, CAMHS, Rehabilitation and Recovery and Personality Disorders.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Nurse currently registered with the NMC and would need to demonstrate at least 1 years post-qualifying experience.