Team Leader needed for Mental Health Crisis Support Service, Slough, Berkshire
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Team Leader for a Mental Health Crisis Service, Slough, Berkshire.
Pay Rates: £15 - £16ph Ltd- 5pm - 11pm (someday shifts may be required).
Permanent Salary - £ 27,164 per annum pro rata
Contract - Average of 28 hours per week over 4 shifts per week
- Temporary to permanent placement
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Role: To work for a nationwide innovative mental health charity in delivering high quality mental health recovery support to clients. You will be leading a team of mental health workers within a community based mental health haven which mainly operates in the evenings. The service focuses deescalating the crisis the individual in experiencing and then undertake an initial risk assessment leading to signposting and referring the client to a supporting organisation who can offer a more focused and specific support towards their recovery of their mental health.
As a team manager you will be responsible for staff supervision and appraisals, staff rotas and working alongside another team manager and the area manager in allocating resources within the haven to manage both referrals and the crisis line within the service. A key part of your role will be supporting staff development and conduct in achieving the targets of the haven.
- Experience in staff management including service and operational management leading to meeting agreed work and financial targets.
- Essential to have experience if working within a mental health setting.
- Knowledge of primary and secondary care pathways
- Knowledge of data management systems is needed to interpret data and write reports for service management.
- Understanding principles of Care and Mental Health Act.
- Must have NVQ Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care Management or higher similar Qualification such as a degree
- Team Leader or Senior experience
- Commitment to continuing Professional Development - record of achievement.
- At least 1 years' experience in mental health support role.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Referral Bonus of £250
- Free enhanced DBS
- Free mandatory training for particular roles
Supplies staff to over 400 organisations