Are you looking for a rewarding career within the mental health sector? Service Care Solutions have a fantastic opportunity for a Mental Healthcare Assistant to join our team in Thatcham. Working within a broader team, you'll find yourself providing care for both males and females across low and medium secure wards.
Service Care Solutions is dedicated to delivering exceptional care to those in need, providing staff to over 40 NHS Trusts nationwide. We value our staff and offer a supportive working environment where your skills are appreciated, so join our team now!
Job Type: Mental Healthcare Assistant
Pay Rate: £13.50 -£18 LTD per hour
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a larger team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and empathetic approach to care given
- 6 months UK experience working as a Healthcare Assistant
- Providing compassionate care to patients with mental health conditions
- Support patients with their daily activities
- Work within a broader team to implement treatment plans
- Make sure patient records are up to date and accurate
- Comprehensive compliance assistance to ensure a smooth on-boarding to your role
- Flexible payroll options to suit you, with umbrella or LTD company options
- Sign-up and referral bonuses as a thank you for your dedication
- Opportunity to be part of a national network of healthcare providers
- On site parking available
This is a fabulous opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of others, so don't hesitate in applying! Join our team by contacting Chris Musgrave on 01772 208963 or by emailing email@example.com now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates.