We are looking for an experienced Mental Healthcare Assistant in Carlisle
We have weekday, nights and weekend shifts available immediately, the position is Band 3 with and would be an excellent opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant looking for work looking for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The hourly rates of pay are up to £22.00 per hour (Limited Company) with uplifted rates of pay for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
The role offers one-to-one engagement with patients and help contribute to their on-going treatment and recovery within an NHS ward setting.
It is essential that the candidate has a minimum of 6 months paid experience in the care or Mental Health field.
The successful candidate will be PMVA (or equivalent) trained, we provide this training. NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care would be a benefit, as well as significant experience in performing observations, with the ability to spot deterioration.
Benefits of working for us!!
- £250 referral bonus if you refer a friend- T & Cs apply
- Free Compliance- we pay for your compliance from start to finish this includes your DBS (fasttrack), training, vaccinations
- One point of contact for all your shift bookings by a specialist Mental Health Consultant
- Several payroll runs each week
- excellent pay rates
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities
As stated above we also have regular nursing shifts available, unrelated to the above, please do not hesitate to get in touch if this would be of interest to you.
We have shifts available immediately, for more information please send me a CV and contact me on email@example.com