Service Care Solutions are currently on the hunt for passionate Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker who can provide the best possible care for those who need help. If you are an experienced support worker looking for a new opportunity or extra income the this would be perfect for you.
The job role includes working with a multi-disciplined team to provide help and support to service users suffering from different mental health illnesses. The unit is considered one of the best leading centres for treatments of individuals. If being a Support Worker is something you are passionate about then we would love to hear from you. You will be given the opportunity to learn new experiences and challenge yourself to provide the best possible care for service users. This is the perfect opportunity to work around existing jobs or begin your journey within the mental health field.
Pay Rates starting from £13 p/h with higher rates for weeknights and Weekends.
Day to day duties will include:
- Completing risk assessments
- Assisting Nurses and other healthcare professionals in delivering and developing treatment plans with patients
- Making observations on behavioural changes with patients
- Administering medication
- Supervising patients within the facility
- Maintaining comprehensive patient records ensuring these are kept up to date
The ideal candidates will
- Seek to develop supportive and collaborative partnerships with service users
- Display Leadership qualities
- Compassionate, honest and open
- Demonstrate a commitment to own learning and development
- Be a flexible team player and make a valuable contribution to the lives of service users
- Always safeguard service users from harm and is not afraid to blow the whistle on poor practice
- PMVA Trained preferred but training can be provided
- ADhoc basis allowing fully flexible working pattern
The company you would be working is a large provider of mental healthcare across the Southwest. If you are interested in this role or want to find out more information, please contact Arran Fitchie on 01772208962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org