Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Minute Taker with Bedford Borough Council
As a Minute Taker, some of your responsibilities will be:
- To support arrangements for all Child Protection conferences in accordance with LSCB guidelines and administrative operational procedures as requested by Team Leader.
- To attend and minute all Conferences in sufficient detail including medical and legal to ensure that all statements made and opinions expressed are accurately recorded.
- To ensure that the Child Protection Plan/Child in Need Plan is sent out within 24 hours of the Conference.
- To produce a draft of the minutes for approval by the Conference Chair Person.
- To finalise and produce an approved set of minutes within 24 hours.
- To distribute the minutes within timescales to all those nominated to attend the conferences and to any other agency as directed by the Conference Chair Person
- Must have extensive word processing / typing skills. Ability to minute meeting using laptop
- Must have extensive previous experience of minute taking, speed typing/ working directly taking minutes on a computer to enable accurate and fast recording of meeting information.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office i.e. Word & Excel.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the Minute Taker role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!