Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Minute Taker Cambridgeshire County Council.
Cambridgeshire County Council are looking for a Minute Taker to provide and own administrative support within Childrens Services and where required across the organisation. This is a hybrid position.
As a Minute Taker, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Undertake daily activities as directed by the service
- Provide flexible cover for other service when required
- Record, investigate and sensitively resolve customer enquiries, through to solution and referring complex matters to line manager for advice where appropriate
- Support audits, inspections, reviews and new operating systems as and when required
- Must have extensive word processing / typing skills. Ability to minute meeting using laptop
- General Education to GCSE standard with an A-C grade in English & Maths or equivalent standard
- Full driving Licence
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the Minute Taker role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!