An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced carpenter to work in the Swindon area
This role will be working as part of there repairs and maintenance team in housing, working in a variety of properties being domestic including void and tenanted. Responsible for undertaking allocated responsive repair jobs void works or planned maintenance jobs in accordance with the skills of your own core trade and possible more, attend pre-arranged responsive repair appointments to carry out work .
Work flexibly to enable repairs to be carried out at reasonable times to suite of the customer.
This will be an ongoing contract working Monday- Friday 8.00am-4.30pm
As a Carpenter you will bring with you the following skills and experience:
- City & Guilds or NVQ in Carpentry
- Experience in Kitchen and bathroom installation
- A full UK driving licence
- Proven ability in all aspects of Carpentry and associated skills including diagnosis of work problems.
- A wide range of multi-skilling abilities in other trades in addition to the main trade
Please contact Jorden for more information on 01772 208967 or email your cv to Jorden.firstname.lastname@example.org