Our team has an exciting opportunity for you to join our Empty Homes team as a multi-skilled operative with a high skill level as a Carpenter where you'll be working around Eastleigh.
Your new role
We're looking for a multi-skilled operative responsible for the delivery of carpentry maintenance repairs/installations, as well as being capable of additional types of work with your skill set.
Working as a great team player, you'll be carrying out work and installations to properties in an efficient and effective manner ensuring that all works are in accordance to a good building maintenance practice.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so it's very important your customer service skills are top notch - we want to always go above and beyond and amaze our customers with the services we provide.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- To carry out carpentry repairs and installations to our properties, in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring that all works are planned, programmed and completed to the satisfaction of our customers.
- To achieve quality in carrying out carpentry work and that you comply with our health and safety policies and statutory legislation.
- To work with our colleagues as part of a multi-disciplinary team where appropriate providing support where needed in the interests of effective and efficient services and in particular the contract teams.
You will gain access to a company Van so you will need a full UK License.
Benefits of Working with us.
- 28 days holiday + the opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Generous pension scheme with contributions up to 10%
- Life assurance of 5x your annual salary
Requirements needed to apply.
A full driving licence required.
NVQ or equivalent in a trade or time served.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on 01772208967 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org