Service Care Solutions are recruiting on behalf of a private client for a Senior Night Care Assistant to join their family feel care home based in the Chorley area.
You will work 36 hours a week on 3 days on 3 days off basis 8pm-8am.
This fantastic care home is a family run care home which makes the home feel not just like home to the residents but also to the staff. The motto of the home is "Care with Dignity" and the staff really like to pride themselves in consistently maintaining this excellent standard.
What you will do:
- Working alongside the nurse delivering medication
- Running the care shift and working with the carers to provide a high standard of care
- Reviewing care plans and writing them
- Getting involved in appraisals and supervisions
What you need:
- NVQ Level 3 with medication training
- CHAPS trained would be preferred however not essential
- To be positive and be able to influence the team, set boundaries and monitor care etc
- Experience in a similar role
If this role sounds like something that you'll be interested in, please contact Jaymi-lee Yates on 01772 208 964 or drop on email on email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. So, if you have anybody in mind, let them know and tell them to get in touch!
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!