Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced RMN for work within an Inpatient setting in the Hampshire area. The service is a Specialist secure mental health unit that helps service users, both male and female who are aged between 12 to 18 years old. These service users will suffer from complex mental health problems and would have been detained under the mental health act.
Contract: Temporary (3 Months - on going)
Rates of Pay: Weeknights £31 LTD, Weeknights/Saturdays £40 LTD, Sundays/Bank Holidays £48
Job Purpose - Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse
You will be responsible for the following:
* To provide realistic and timely support to patients within an inpatient setting
* To provide supervision to junior staff members, peers and other professionals
* To plan and promote effective treatment plans in collaboration with the patient's diverse needs, their carers and other professionals
* Responsible for the safe monitoring and administration of medication as required by Trust policy
* To maintain safeguarding responsibilities for children and vulnerable adults in line with Trust policy
* To maintain competency and deliver best quality patient care
* To undertake any other duties that would be a reasonable expectation of the role
To be considered for this post, you must be willing to complete the full NHS registration process.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Back to Job Search