Service care Solution are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager in Buckinghamshire.
We are looking for a Multi Home Operations Manager in Buckinghamshire to manage 5 care homes, to ensure successful delivery of a clear focus on driving improvements in quality, by formulating action plans with review processes to ensure a positive impact.
As an Operations Manager, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Support the Quality Team to develop and implement operational quality strategies and policies.
- Identify opportunities to improve the financial performance of homes and services by improving occupancy/hours and managing staff costs/agency.
- Provide professional management of services and teams. Including the delivery of mentoring, development, motivation, and coaching to employees in the homes and services as directed by Senior Management.
- Ensure high levels of performance are achieved in homes/services and that KPIs are met.
- Creating Finance reports to identify profit and loss within the care homes.
- Attend and participate in operational and business meetings as required.
- Around 3 - 5 years' experience of working in a senior position within multi-site older people's homes which is part of a corporate group.
- An excellent working knowledge of care homes compliance and regulatory requirements, be able to demonstrate that they can deliver high-quality care for residents, as well as achieving financial, business and workforce objectives.
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire staff to deliver exceptional outcomes.
- NVQ Level 5 in management or similar work related experience to this level
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
If you are interested in the Operations Manager role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!