Service Care Legal are currently recruiting on behalf of a forward thinking and employee focused law firm, based in Wolverhampton, who are in need of Paralegal to join their flourishing Family Care Legal team.
ROLE: Paralegal - Family Care Legal team
SALARY: £20,000 - £24,000
- Deal with your own Family Care Law caseload from start to completion. This will include dealing with family care matters, applications for Child Arrangements Orders, domestic abuse matters and obtaining injunctions
- Assist with any necessary tasks for the successful running of the team
- Liaising with clients face-to-face, via email and over the phone
- Someone who has worked within a Family legal department at a private practice for a minimum of 12 months
- Ideally someone who can manage their own Family Care Law caseload from start to completion
- Someone who is looking to commit to a firm and progress through their career
- Competitive salary with annual review
- An annual tax-free bonus
- 27 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Many other benefits
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with me via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.