Service Care Legal recruitment are currently working alongside a Local Authority, based in the East Midlands, who are currently in need of a Residential Paralegal to join their Right to Buy team. This is an exciting opportunity to kick start or build up public sector experience for exceptional paralegals.
Role: Residential Paralegal
Location: East Midlands
Rate: £10-£15ph Umbrella
Contract Length: 3 months ongoing
- Provide competent and well trusted legal support to the Residential Legal team, specifically on Right to Buy sales
- Process Right to Buy sales on behalf of the Council
- Adhere to strict legal deadlines; organise large volumes of documentation; effectively communicate and divulge intelligence gathered to the relevant parties
- It is essential that the perspective candidate have a Legal qualification (LPC/Law Degree)
- Someone with a minimum of 12 months Paralegal experience in Residential Law, ideally with Rent to Buy experience
- Someone who is proficient in Excel, Microsoft and any similar office packages
If this feels like an opportunity that is right for you, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969 .
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.