Service Care Legal are currently working alongside a leading legal firm, based in South Manchester, which is in need of a Paralegal to join their growing Family law team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with Paralegal experience to gain an insight into Family law.
ROLE: Family Paralegal
LOCATION: South Manchester
SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000
- The main responsibilities of the role will be to assist Family Solicitors with their caseload
- Deal with general administrative duties such as diary management, liaising with counsel chambers and drafting statements
- After being in the role for 3-6 months there will also be file allocation responsibilities
- Someone with 12+ months' experience working as a Paralegal, ideally in a Family Law team
- Someone who is able to work as part of a team but also use their own initiative
- Someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.