Service Care Solutions are currently working alongside a vibrant and forward thinking law firm, based in the West Midlands, who are in need of a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their new office. This is a fantastic opportunity to work amongst some of the top rated, Legal 500 Lawyers, Solicitor and Legal Executives in the country.
ROLE: Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
SALARY: £20,000 - £24,000 plus bonuses
LOCATION: Dudley office
- Assist with Residential Conveyancing casefiles form start to completion
- Deal with, as and when required, any duties the senior solicitors of the team deem necessary
- Liaise with new and existing clients and represent the team in a professional manner
- Someone who has worked in a similar role for a minimum of 6-12 months
- Someone who has dealt with Residential Conveyancing law case files
- Someone who has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with annual review
- An annual tax-free bonus
- 27 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Many other benefits
If this feels like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.