Service Care Legal are currently recruiting on behalf of a local authority, based in Nottinghamshire, who are seeking a Paralegal to join their Childcare Legal team. This is a fantastic opportunity for recent law graduates, experienced Clerks or other legal professionals interested in public sector work. Please find below further details about the role:
ROLE: Paralegal - Childcare Team
LOCATION: Nottinghamshire, initial office training and then remote/hybrid working
CONTRACT: Initially 7 months but could be up to 12. 37 hours per week.
RATE: Up to £14 - £15ph Umbrella
- To provide administrative and clerical support to the Childcare Legal Services team
- To maintain and update case management systems and update department case lists
- To enter all legal post in the log and issue appropriate acknowledgement letters
- To undertake duties (where able to do so) such as scanning, printing, photocopying
- At least 6 months of previous Legal sector experience is highly desirable
- It is essential to have strong administrative skills and be a strong communicator
- Comfortable in undertaking extra adhoc duties when required
- To have strong IT literacy with systems including MS Word, Excel and team
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.