I am currently, recruiting a Paralegal to join a Childcare Legal Team based in a Mersyside Local Authority. This is a great opportunity for someone with Legal experience in this area of work, to join the Council as a Childcare Paralegal. The role offers the successful applicant agile working and a fantastic chance to join a highly motivated and dynamic team.
ROLE: Childcare Paralegal
CONTRACT:5 Month- possible extension
RATE: £25-£30 (umbrella)
- Childcare Paralegal experience
- Drafting C2 Applications for retime-tabling.
Drafting Consent Orders
- Drafting Letter of Instructions and Part 25 Applications.
- Requesting Police and Medical Disclosure.
- Own caseload of pre-proceedings cases, Attending PLO meetings on behalf of the Local Authority
- The ability to work as part of a team but also be self-motivated.
- Preferably 1 year experience in a childcare /family legal team, ideally within a local Authority open to private practise candidates.
- Work under pressure ensuring timescales and legal obligations is met.
- A strong communicator in different formats of written, oral and electronic formats.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you or someone you may know, don't hesitate to get in touch with Beth Kirby Via email, Beth.Kirby@servicecare.org.uk or via phone on 01772208969