Are you a Patient Care Agent/Health Advisor seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working within a Contact Centre/Call Centre environment? Are you Target Driven?
Service Care Solutions are pleased to present an exciting opportunity supporting our established client to recruit an experienced Patient Care Agent for a LOCUM opportunity, with a view to this becoming Permanent after the initial 12-Week period. The successful candidate will support patients with helpline enquiries using a range of platforms, providing quality and timely support. This is a full-time opportunity, based in the Sheffield area.
Our Client are a private healthcare provider specialising in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of ADHD, providing services both in-person and remotely on a national scale. The service is patient-focused and provides a world class service to their patients.
Job Purpose: Patient Care Agent
Salary: £13.74 PAYEE + £250 SCS Welcome Bonus
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
Contract: 37.5 hours per week
The post holder will work as part of the specialist team providing world class patient service to patients and key stakeholders.
- Answering helpline enquiries through platforms such as the telephone, social media and email in a timely manner
- Assisting the enquirer to become better informed and better placed to move forward with their ADHD based enquiry
- Assisting the enquirer to become more aware of our services and the structured, managed payment options available to them
- A key metric for this team will be patient (customer) satisfaction and the accuracy of the advice given
- Liaising with the relevant departments to help with patient enquiries
- Ensuring the correct administrative processes are adhered to
- Working towards KPI's and tight deadlines
- Competent using Information Technologies including MS Office (Outlook and Word)
- Positive Outlook and ability to work Under Pressure
- Being flexible and willingness to go above and beyond to ensure quality service
- Intrinsic reward of being part of a team that helps people through their individual patient journey
- Provided high specification IT including as a minimum: (Laptop & Secure VOIP desktop) phone
- Monthly Payroll
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- FREE DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services
- Access to our resource; a 4-berth static caravan located in the Peak District, free for the use of our staff providing respite, a chance to 'take time out' or just to have a free vacation in a super location
- £250 Welcome bonus
- £250 Referral bonus
- £150 Agency switch bonus
*Terms and conditions apply. The listed bonuses are paid via Service Care Solutions.