I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Local Authority for an Payroll Officer in Conwy (Hybrid) to help provide sickness cover as part of the Payroll Team processing and inputting Payroll data for various Payrolls.
ROLE: Payroll Officer
LOCATION: Conwy (Hybrid)
CONTRACT: 5 Weeks (Ongoing)
PAY: £15.50 per hour Umbrella
The Role of Payroll Officer
- Ensure that payroll information is complete, correct and duly authorised by the correct signatory.
- Set up new employees on Trent Payroll system and check all documentation received.
- Implement changes to pay or contracts on the payroll system and query any anomalies (having an understanding of the terms and conditions).
The Person required for Payroll Officer
- Experience in a similar role within local authority
- Experience of working independently with iTrent system/software
- Experience and understanding of Payroll, data inputting and accuracy.
Benefits of this Payroll Officer Role
- Hybrid working with only two days a week office attendance required.
- Weekly payroll for the entirety of the contract
- Short term sickness cover which could continue to be extended as needed.
If you are interested in the role of Payroll Officer, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Tim at Service Care Solutions
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.