Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of Sefton Council for a Personal Advisor to join their Leaving Care team.
ASAP start - 36 hours per week - initial 3 month temporary contract with the view of extension
The main duties of the role are:
- To provide advice and practical support to care leavers, including information and advice to enhance financial capability, accommodation options, education, training and employment, leisure and sporting and cultural opportunities to enable care leavers to enjoy and participate in community life.
To participate in the assessment, preparation, monitoring and review of Pathway Plans, ensuring a person-centred focus and empowering young people and their families.
To promote and facilitate contact for young people with their birth family members, providing supervision and assessment as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
Level 3 qualification/equivalent relating to working with Children and Young People
- Experience of a similar nature, working with Children & Families
Hold a full UK driver's license and have access to their own vehicle
- Hold an up to date enhanced DBS
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply today or send your CV to myself at Ashley.Brown@servicecare.org.uk