Job Title: Planner
Work Pattern: 39 hours per week
Contract: Temp ongoing
Location: Poole BH12
To support the Repairs team and to contribute to the efficient running of Property Services by managing the works scheduling administrative process ensuring that maximum standards of customer care are delivered.
Job Role -
- Manage and co-ordinate the diaries of Trade Operatives so that workloads can be scheduled, adjusted and managed within the computerised diary system and associated telephony, to make best use of the skills and expertise available.
- Apply knowledge and skills to ensure that all works orders are accurately logged and retained within in-house systems and appropriately allocated to trades staff or contractors, in that the client priorities for completion are achieved.
- Establish and maintain effective, timely and on-going communications with Trade Operatives to monitor the progress of works and take appropriate action with regard to appointment schedules to satisfy tenant requirements.
- Deal with repair related work issues as they arise such as unplanned operative absence, complications/delays/variations on site, etc., and manage any necessary changes to appointments in communication with the tenant to directly agree any changes.
- Ensure operatives are fully utilised for the day and have sufficient work.
- Run and monitor daily reports in order that jobs are kept within target.
Candidate Requirements -
- At least 2 years' experience working building maintenance related office environment.
- Proven experience of coordinating, managing and maintaining appointments and diaries of maintenance operatives within a fast-paced and pressurised environment.
- Strong Customer Service and Administration Skills
- Demonstrable customer service skills in a front-line role (face to face or telephony)
- Demonstrable knowledge of work planning/scheduling processes and requirements
- Proven ability to analyse and solve problems
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk