Service Care Legal are recruiting on behalf of a central government body based in London, who are seeking a Planning Lawyer to join their team on a contract basis. This position is currently fully remote working.
ROLE: Planning Lawyer
CONTRACT: 3 month rolling contract, 37 hours per week
RATE: £40.00 to £50.00 per hour DOE
- To progress full caseloads of matters through to completion related to Planning, Highways, Engineering, Countryside and Environmental Health
- Matters will include section 106 planning obligations and s38 and s278 highways agreements
- To assist more junior members of staff with any legislative issues
- A qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive and Barrister with at least 2 years' PQE
- Previous experience of working within local authority / public sector would be highly advantageous
- Someone who is able to come in and hit the ground running with cases
- Able to work with minimal supervision and remotely
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please contact Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969 , or email Lloyd.firstname.lastname@example.org. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.