Service Care Solutions have a vacancy for an experienced Plant Mechanic to join our client based in Aberdeen on an ongoing temporary contract.
This is a full-time role working 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday on a rotating shift pattern where the early week will be Monday to Thursday 6am till 2pm and Friday 6am till 1:30pm and the late week being Monday to Thursday 2pm till 10pm and Friday 11:30am till 7pm.
Key Duties for this vacancy will include but not be limited to
- Inspecting, servicing, testing, and repairing vehicles or plant items brought into the workshop
- Reporting major technical faults
- Diagnosing defects and identifying the most cost-effective methods of rectification
- Carrying out site servicing and roadside repairs as required
- Carrying out MOT duties to VOSA Standards
- Completing digital vehicle servicing reports
- Carrying out minor body repairs as required
- Servicing and repairing fleet vehicles up to 3,500 KG
Requirements will include
- City and Guilds SVQ Construction - Plant Maintenance or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience of working on Plant vehicles
- Full UK Drivers License
- MOT knowledge and experience
If this role is of interest to you, please apply by emailing Prakash on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Prakash on 01772 208967.