Plumber - North London
Pay Rate: £18 per hour
Hours: 8am - 5pm
Area: Candidate will work to close to location they live (not covering all areas) Bedfordshire, Waltham cross, Cheshunt and Potters Bar up to Oxford and Cambridge
A exciting opportunity for a plumber to work for a housing association where they will carry out repairs, diagnostics and replacements to a high standard and in line with company standards and specification whilst delivering high levels of customer satisfaction. It is essential that every customer, internal and external receives a satisfactory experience by delivering on promises; give respect; be accountable; show kindness.
You will be;
- find out from the tenant what the problem is.
- working with void or filled properties
- install water, drainage and heating systems.
- cut, shape and join pipes and fittings.
- find and fix faults.
* Ensure all work is carried out within the allocated time frame to a high standard and quality and communicate progress to colleagues
* Comply & adhere to all Health and Safety regulations including PPE, COSHH, and RAMS
* Conduct yourself appropriately, ensure the corporate code of conduct & brand guidelines are adhered to (i.e. punctuality, clean vehicle, uniforms and site appearance)
* Maintain appropriate van stock and ensure orders are placed with suppliers and comply with the group specifications
* Ensure you maintain accurate job records in line with company and legislative requirements
* To comply with company policies, procedures and standards
* Be available for the Out of Hours (OOH) standby cover
* Ideally educated to GCSE or equivalent levels
* NVQ level 2/3 Plumbing
* C&G 6189: Plumbing and domestic heating
* C&G 3345: Water regulations & unvented water
* CSCS or equivalent
* Part P electrical
* Previous plumbing experience
* Good general communication and problem-solving skills
* Commitment to providing great customer service
* Working with Asbestos and willingness to undertake asbestos training including face fit
* Being able to work on your own initiative
* Takes ownership of issues/problems and sees them through to a satisfactory conclusion
* Respectful to customers, neighbours, homes and personal items
* To ensure continuous professional development opportunities are utilised
* You'll deliver values-driven service to your internal and external customers, by seeking to understand fully your customers' needs, identifying and working to remove pain points, and always doing what you say you will
* Ideally you'll have knowledge of manual handling, ladder safety, working at height, abrasive wheels, first aid, health and safety, electrical and gas regulations
* Experience of working within occupied properties is desirable
Please contact Ossai Newton for more information on 01772 208 967 or email your CV to email@example.com