HOURS: 37 hours per week
PAY RATE: £26.45
Full Job Description
Depending on the role, work may include:
- Working with people on probation to analyse and address their behaviour;
- Assessing offender needs;
- The preparation and delivery of reports (Court, Parole etc)
- The assessment and management of the risk of serious harm posed by individuals
- Accurate case recording
- Deliver and lead accredited programmes in adherence to the Programme Manual
- Able to facilitate learning events, provide guidance, support, feedback and mentoring to operational staff across the Probation Service through a programme of learning events.
- The job holder is expected to accept reasonable alterations and additional tasks of a similar level that may be necessary.
- Possession of a Probation Qualification Framework Graduate Diploma/ Honours Degree in Community Justice integrated with Level 5 Diploma in Probation Practice, or a recognised qualification by the Secretary of State for Justice as per Section 10 of the Offender Management Act 2007.
- Evidence of working for a recognised provider of probation services in the last 5 years.
- Experience and knowledge of evidence based practice and risk/needs assessment tools, including OASys, SARA and RSR, for risk assessment and management, including the ability to use/learn quickly.
- Experience of writing detailed reports to strict deadlines and quality standards, including Court reports including completion of the RSR tool, and parole reports.
- Experience of using and maintaining Probation Service computer based systems to produce, update and maintain records and other documentation within agreed timescales - NDelius and OASys.
- Working knowledge of Multi Agency Public Protection Arrangements.
Anyone interested can email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call Andy on 01772 208962