Job Type: Temporary Fixed Term (4 Months)
Salary: 19.33 - 21.66 per hour - 37-hour week
Start Date: ASAP
A Local Authority in Hertfordshire is looking for a temporary Procurement Officer to join the team on an initial 4 month basis to provide day to day procurement services in order to meet the Local Authority's needs and to achieve good value. The post holder will provide technical advice and informal training on procurement to internal customers, develop sources of supply, undertake technical tasks associated with purchasing goods and services and providing a range of administrative support in relation to procurement.
- MCIPS, CIPS or working towards desirable.
- Degree or Equivalent educated ideally within Business/Procurement related field
- Knowledge of Local Authority/Government procurement
- Experience of general procurement processes/purchasing and evaluation of products
- Experience of using Capita's Integra system or similar operating purchasing systems/ purchase to Pay systems/ purchase ledger systems from a procurement viewpoint
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.