Our client based in Hampshire is currently recruiting for a Programme Manager to join their Asset Development and Disposal Programme as soon as possible.
This is a full time , temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within the Public Sector at a Senior level within Asset investment & Development.
The purpose of the role is to oversee overall delivery management, responsibility and reporting of agreed programme(s) on time and within budget.
To work collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation to understand, collate and translate strategic objectives and deliverable into cohesive programmes of work designed to achieve the desired outcomes. To design, initiate, plan and/or manage the delivery of the programmes and initiatives, delivering within agreed timescales and parameters to achieve the defined benefits, successful outcomes and to ensure programmes are executed effectively.
- Overall ownership of the programme budget, ensuring Project Managers are managing project budgets accordingly.
- Establishment of programme level governance and provide guidance to direct reports on delivery level governance and status reporting.
- Relationship management responsibilities (throughout the organisation including at Executive Director level)
- Working collaboratively to proactively identify and manage dependencies across projects and other programmes in the council's suite of delivery.
- Successful achievement of agreed programme outcomes (including benefits realisation), through active delivery management and guidance of project managers.
- Educated to degree level or relevant professional experience
- MSP, APM or other relevant professional qualification
- Experience of effective initiation and planning of a number of large-scale projects or programmes, including engagement of stakeholders, to set projects up for successful delivery.
- Experience of defining scope, products and deliverable for projects and programmes including appropriate resourcing and ensuring these are delivered to agreed time, cost, quality and compliance objectives.
If interested our client is looking at moving quickly and is therefore offering up to £43 per hour Umbrella LTD (Inside IR35) for the role. If you would like more information please contact James Glover at Service Care Construction at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01772208967