Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Progression Adviser in Islington.
As a Progression Adviser, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Work within an appropriate safeguarding framework, and take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people at all times.
- Meet agreed targets to support the progression and retention in EET of young people on your allocated caseload.
- Deliver individual interventions and targeted follow up to support young people's progression in EET, in the context of the role of the local authority and the requirement to meet agreed targets relating to EET outcomes.
- Undertake effective assessment with young people to agree individual goals and action plans, in order to support access to EET. Use guidance and brokerage skills to meet the agreed priorities, and review and celebrate progress towards these as appropriate.
- Track young people allocated to your caseload effectively. Monitor the caseload regularly to ensure that destination information is up to date and that the service remains in contact with young people as appropriate.
- Ability to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends to meet the needs of young people
- Full Enhanced DBS
- Qualification in Careers or Advice and Guidance to a minimum of Level 4
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the Progression Adviser role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!