A local authority based in Bristol are looking for a Project Manager to join their team. This is an ongoing temporary contract.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver the Thornbury High Street project.
The project consists of the following elements:
- Delivery of a high-quality Public Realm enhancement and investment project; that seeks to prioritise the pedestrian and increase footfall
- To deliver Active and Sustainable Travel Infrastructure.
- Green Infrastructure - working with internal specialists to improve the health and wellbeing of residents, support nature and the natural environment, improve air quality etc.
- Travel behaviour change - supporting sustainable and active travel choices
- Delivery of outdoor events and hospitality
- Investment in delivering a High Street scheme that is accessible for all - working with Accessibility and Equality Groups
- Supporting businesses to thrive beyond the pandemic
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
Relevant professional qualification, and experience in delivering similar projects.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position. If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!