Project Support Officer needed with West Sussex County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Horsham
Duration - initially 3-6 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £21 ltd an hour
- This role is based in Horsham with face to face appointments across the delivery programme area of West Sussex, East Sussex and Brighton
- Coordinate internal project communications
- Manage effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Maintain proactive and constructive links with members of the Programme Team
- Support the reporting of progress to the team
- Identify and implement techniques to overcome any barriers to change
What is required?
- Drivers license and access to a vehicle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree level education or equivalent level of experience
- Finance experience
- Experience of monitoring and/or managing tasks, budgets and teams effectively
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.