Hi all, I'm currently recruiting for a Project support officer in the middles borough area, please apply now for more details!
Rate - £16-£20 PAYE Per hour
Location - Middlesbrough
- Provide day-to-day project and admin support for the project.
- Within portfolio ensure high quality project support is employed, which includes supporting the production and maintenance of key project documents such as; project initiation document, highlight reports, project plans, risk and issue logs etc
- Support the development and delivery of objectives, achieving high quality outcomes, prioritising own workload and working to tight and often changing deadlines.
- Escalate project risks and issues that cannot be resolved at project level.
- Prioritise, organise, and carry out own work diligently.
- Maintain accurate and up to date project records and documentation within the teams shared file.
- Organise and plan events, conferences, and meetings as necessary, sourcing and organising venues, refreshments, invitations and attendee lists ensuring supporting information and appropriate materials are available.
- Prepare for meetings including but not limited to: booking meeting rooms; coordinating and inviting attendees; preparing agendas; collating and distributing papers; maintaining action trackers; preparing presentations; taking minutes; distributing draft minutes within agreed timescales.
- Update and maintain project associated documentation such as action trackers, risk and issues logs, project plans etc. as directed and required.
- Update plans as directed and maintain project files and records.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- 250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact email@example.com/ 01772208953